Grief is a process that is individual and unique. Working with a counselor can help you uncover emotional challenges, heal and recover during the grief and loss process.
Common Anxiety symptoms include:
- Problems focusing or concentrating.
- Difficulty making decisions or making up your mind.
- Daydreaming or feeling as if you are in a “trance” like state.
- Physical changes such as Hand Tremors.
- Feeling overly sweaty.
- Feeling on edge.
- Easily provoked or agitated.
Managing and Healing from Anxiety
Welcome to your Day 3 Dedicated to Managing and Healing from Anxiety!
If you haven’t done day 1 and day 2, CLICK HERE.
Today’s 6-minute anxiety management session is all about helping you understanding anxiety, the symptoms that connect to anxiety, the triggers associated with anxiety, and ways to build healthy coping skills for anxiety.
Managing and Healing from anxiety
Welcome to your Day 2 Dedicated to Managing and Healing from Anxiety!
If you haven’t already completed Day 1, CLICK HERE. Once you complete Day 1, come back to Day 2.
Today’s 5-minute anxiety management session is all about helping you: