Common Anxiety Symptoms:
- Problems focusing or concentrating.
- Difficulty making decisions or making up your mind.
- Daydreaming or feeling as if you are in a “trance” like state.
- Physical changes such as Hand Tremors.
- Feeling overly sweaty.
- Feeling on edge.
- Easily provoked or agitated.
Managing and Healing From Anxiety
After watching the video, what is one action you can take to manage your anxiety?
Remember, the goal is to take your time in the journey of healing and managing anxiety. This may not happen overnight or in a week. It honestly takes time to reduce anxiety symptoms and apply appropriate coping skills.
If you are ready to start working with a counselor that specializes in anxiety treatment, contact our office today.