Anxiety can be experienced when you are having a difficult time focusing or concentrating. You may physically see your hands shaking or have that distinct feeling that you “want to leave”. In the video below, I speak with our on staff counselor, Stephanie Wood on “Managing Anxiety While At Work”.
Together we discuss helpful strategies to control anxiety.
Common symptoms of Anxiety:
- Problems focusing or concentrating.
- Difficulty making decisions or making up your mind.
- Daydreaming or feeling as if you are in a “trance” like state.
- Hand tremors.
- Overly sweaty.
- Feeling on edge.
- Easily provoked or agitated.
Helpful Strategies to Manage Anxiety:
- Deep breathing.
- Going for a walk.
- Stress ball.
- Counting from 20 to 0.
- Role playing.
- Visualizing what will happen prior to engaging in the act.
If you would like to work with Juan or Stephanie to address difficulties with Anxiety call us!
To work with Juan Santos call 336-707-1723
To work with Stephanie Wood call (910) 916-2902