Mental Health Workshops
Our goal is to bring a SMILE to your organization.
We start by listening to the needs of your organization, identifying the pain points, and creating a tailored program for you. We have experience presenting on the topic of mental health at local K-12 schools, professional organizations, universities, and more.
If your organization is in need of a speaker, consultant, or contributor, we are here to help.
Contact us today.
Our goal is to bring you a SMILE.
Employers are promoting wellness because they know emotionally people are not doing well. 7 out of 10 employers that reach out to us continue to share how their employees are struggling with the aftermath of the pandemic, inclusion, emotional well-being, and resilience.
Working With Us:
Our focus is on transformation and consistency. We aim to provide your organization with results that last. The initial consultation is comprehensive and focused on identifying the exact needs of your organization. During this process, we work to get to know your organization in order to create and deliver a tailored program aimed to meet your mental wellness needs.
What We Offer
We are available for small and large audiences both live and online. Workshops and speaking engagements are available for one-hour or full-day options. We can cover varying topics. Examples include:
- Improving Workplace Relationships.
- Self-Care And Mental Health At Work
- Rethinking Work and Life Balance: Using Creative Tools
- Mindfulness for Performance and Mental Wellness
The speaking engagement fee is $500.00 per hour.
- Featured on Puzzle Peace Counseling. Topic: A Siblings Journey.
- Featured on Living Fully Alive. Topic: Letting Go Inside Of Your Relationship.
- Featured on Simply Great Relationships. Topic: How To Build More Trust In Your Relationship
- Featured on Beta Male Revolution. Topic: Dealing With Insecurity
- Featured on Practice of the Practice: Grow A Group Practice. Topic: Juan Santos. Group Practice Owner, Youtuber, and E Course Creator
- Featured on Tiny Leaps Big Changes. Topic: How To Deal With Insecurity In Your Relationship
- Featured on Relationships! Let’s Talk About It. Topic: The Shame/Fear Dynamic In Couples
- Featured on Relationships! Let’s Talk About It. Topic: Friendship Breakups