Hi, my name is Juan!
I’m a trained mental health clinician and absolutely love my job. I get to meet and walk with so many amazing people in their journey of healing, recovering, and growth.
I started public speaking early on. I think my first experience was in 1996 when I relocated from the Dominican Republic to the U.S. I stood in front of my class and shared my cultural background in a very broken and nervous English. It wasn’t pretty. Yet, I was hooked.
I love utilizing storytelling as a way to walk with listeners through pathways that focus on learning and transformational growth. My public speaking style uses a fun, motivational, and humanistic approach. Meaning that, when I’m speaking, I do my best to connect with the audience to build a relationship so that the presentation is an “experience” versus one of those really boring PowerPoint presentations that everyone remembers from middle school.
If you are looking for a speaker to involve the audience, captivate attention, and create transformational growth, I would love to fill that role.
- 3 Ways To Create Work and Life Balance
- 4 Mental Shifts To Raise Smart & Good Kids
- What We Were Not Taught About Loving Ourselves
- Mental Shifts To Tap Into Your Growth Mindset
- How To Nurture Happiness in Relationship Building
- 4 Mental Shifts To Boost Mental Wellness
Juan is a sought-after public speaker, clinician, consultant, husband, and father of two. He has been featured in magazines, podcasts, blogs, radio, and TV with a focus on mental health topics ranging from relationship growth to building a positive mindset.
Mr. Santos is available for motivational and transformative speaking topics aimed at helping people tap into their personal mental health as a way to build confidence, enhance their relationships, and reach their life goals. Topics can help corporations, churches, non-profits, and community agencies.
- Featured on Puzzle Peace Counseling. Topic: A Siblings Journey.
- Featured on Living Fully Alive. Topic: Letting Go Inside Of Your Relationship.
- Featured on Simply Great Relationships. Topic: How To Build More Trust In Your Relationship
- Featured on Beta Male Revolution. Topic: Dealing With Insecurity
- Featured on Practice of the Practice: Grow A Group Practice. Topic: Juan Santos. Group Practice Owner, Youtuber, and E Course Creator
- Featured on Tiny Leaps Big Changes. Topic: How To Deal With Insecurity In Your Relationship
- Featured on Relationships! Let’s Talk About It. Topic: The Shame/Fear Dynamic In Couples
- Featured on Relationships! Let’s Talk About It. Topic: Friendship Breakups