Mental Health Therapy In Greensboro, North Carolina
- What brings you to therapy?
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Are you ready to do some internal work and move from feeling stuck to a position of clarity?
Santos Counseling PLLC is a counseling practice located in Greensboro, NC. Our therapy office provides in-office and telehealth counseling to anyone in North Carolina.
How To Prepare For Your First Counseling Session:
The first therapy session can mean something very different from person to person. At the core, we want you to know that our goal is to create a space and constructive space for you.
The first session includes a mixture of paperwork, getting to know your counselor, and preparing for the upcoming sessions. Key items that your counselor will discuss with you during the first counseling session include:
- Your history with mental health. This can include talking about your experience with a past counselor, medication history, or related items.
- The treatment plan. Your counselor will discuss with you what brought you to counseling, your goals, and overall what you would like to get from counseling.
- Counseling paperwork and fees. You will have the opportunity to receive typically before the first session all of your paperwork. This includes documents that go over confidentiality, informed consent, fees for the counseling service, insurance, and other relevant items.
Remember, we are here to help.
Common Reasons People Start Counseling:
- You feel that you are repeating unhealthy and unwanted behaviors.
- You are in a place of fear.
- You like no one gets you or understands you.
- You are ready to address trauma and unwanted symptoms.
- You are having trouble improving your relationships. This can include a relationship with your significant other, a friend, at work, or with a family member.
- Struggling at work? Getting passed over for a promotion?
- Feeling frustrated and irritated?
Comprehensive Counseling Services
Our therapy office provides comprehensive counseling services to kids, teens, adults, couples, and families. Santos Counseling PLLC is a private counseling mental health office founded in 2014. Our goal is to empower our clients to reach their therapy goals in a supportive and compassionate space. Contact us to get started with counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the commonly asked questions about counseling services and our mental health office. If you should have further questions we welcome you to call our office at 336-663-6570.
How many counseling sessions will I need?
The number of counseling sessions depends on the type of treatment, the severity of what is taking place, and the ability to reach the goals. We strongly encourage you to communicate with your counselor about the number of sessions and meeting treatment goals.
Do I need counseling if I see a psychiatrist?
You are able to work with a counselor and psychiatrist at the same time. Our counselors often work closely with psychiatrists in order to provide effective counseling along with medication.
Do you offer counseling on the weekends?
Yes, we have counselors that provide therapy during the weekends. CLICK HERE to read more about the counselors at Santos Counseling PLLC.
Do you offer face to face counseling?
Yes, we are located at 411 Dolley Madison Road, Greensboro North Carolina. CLICK HERE for directions to the counseling office.
Is the counseling session confidential?
Yes the counseling sessions are confidential. You will have the opportunity to further discuss confidentiality with your counselor. Our goal as a counseling practice is to provide you with a safe space.
What are the counseling fees?
Do you offer tele-health counseling?
Yes, our counseling office provides counseling to anyone in North Carolina. We utilize a secure video platform.
Do you offer counseling in the evenings?
Yes, we have counselors that provide therapy in the evening hours. CLICK HERE to read more about the counselors at Santos Counseling PLLC.
Do you provide counseling in Spanish?
Yes, we have counselors that provide therapy in Spanish. CLICK HERE to read more about the counselors at Santos Counseling PLLC.
Does insurance cover therapy sessions?
Some of the counseling services at Santos Counseling PLLC are covered by insurance. We encourage you to contact your insurance provider and discuss the details of your policy and coverage. In addition, please CLICK HERE to read about our fees. Please call us at 336-663-6570 or email [email protected] if you have questions.
Do you offer counseling for couples?
Yes, Santos Counseling PLLC provides counseling for couples. We offer premarital counseling, counseling for newlyweds, counseling for couples on the brink of divorce, and therapy for couples. CLICK HERE to learn more about counseling for couples.
Do you offer counseling for Autism?
Yes, Santos Counseling PLLC provides counseling for Autism. CLICK HERE to learn more about counseling for Autism. We do not provide assessments or evaluations for Austim. We will do our best to support by providing you with a referral to a provider that conducts Autism Evaluations.
Do you offer counseling for Families?
Yes, Santos Counseling PLLC provides counseling for families. Please CLICK HERE to learn more about counseling for families.