Adoption Counseling For Kids And Parents
Counseling that focuses on adoption gives you a safe, non-judgmental, and productive space to overcome the goals that brought you to therapy. Some of our clients are kids that are experiencing challenges connected to their adoption stories. This can include a teenager struggling to feel whole due to thoughts connected to their adoption timeline. Our counselors also work with families that are pre or post-adoption and adults.
We are here to walk with you. To listen and support each step of the way.
“Having two stories makes you awesome”
We support concerned parents and adoptive individuals.
You may have recently adopted your child and have found a few hidden doors that are too strong to kick down. Counseling for adoptive families and individuals is an area that we truly love working with. We will work to unite your family, answer questions, explore your emotions, and build healthy connections.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-663-6570 to get started.
Schedule A Session or Ask A Question
Benefits of Counseling
- Improve communication and the healthy release of thoughts and feelings.
- Build a healthy relationship with yourself and others.
- Learn how to improve your self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-worth.
- Remove resentment and barriers holding you back.
- Move forward in life.
- Relief from anxiety, depression, and stress.
Below are more supportive reads on adoption and parenting.